Sunday, April 16, 2006

Did I Say I Was Burned Out On Map Editing?

Superghost passed along a little bit of info I was not aware of: There is a HUGE Far Cry Instincts Predator map contest going on right now at TeamXbox. The maps will be judged by Planet Far Cry and TeamXbox.com. The prizes are awesome to say the least:

From Team Xbox:

In addition to the fame and supermodel-impressing notoriety from having your map featured on TeamXbox.com, the grand-prize winner will receive the following rewards:
  • Yamaha DVXC700 5.1-Ch Home Theater System with Progressive-Scan DVD/CD/MP3/DivX Player
  • Xbox Live Gold one-year value pack, includes a full-year subscription, headset, Xbox Arcade game (Billiards) and 200 Marketplace points
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • Five (5) Ubisoft games
Our first loser, er, first-place contestant will get these goodies:
  • $100 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • Three (3) Ubisoft games
One second-place contestant will receive these snazzy items:
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • Two (2) Ubisoft games
And two (2) third-prize winners will receive two (2) Ubisoft games of their liking.

Very nice I'd say. Maybe I'm not quite so burned out on making maps as I thought...hmmm... Of course this will (unfortunately) have to wait as I am headed to NYC tonight for the weekend. (Hopefully I'll have pictures to post) The deadline to submit your map is midnight (PST) April 19th. Get making those maps people!
Related Posts with Thumbnails