Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

Further into my search through Xbox.com, I came across what I think to be yet another useful link. This one is great for seeing better views of gamer pictures before you spend the points on them. I was having the same problem with gamer pics as I was with dashboard themes. (see previous entry: "Decorating the Dashboard") So just in case anyone else is, once again, in the same boat with me and never thought to look in the most logical place (i.e. xbox.com), here is the link:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/marketplace/gamerpics.htm

As with the dashboard themes, this link only previews newer gamer pics, but they do have a lot of them posted. So if you're looking for a new gamer picture for Xbox Live, it pays to visit this link first. (If you didn't already know about it)

Enjoy!

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails