Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Whole Lot of Nothing Going On

A little change around here as I added a profile. Not sure this is the best picture I could have posted but the ones with full frontal nudity won't get here until tomorrow*.

*Please note: That was a joke. There will be no full frontal nudity pictures of me posted here so please don't write complaints comments. Any and all full frontal nudity pictures of me are for private viewing only*.

*Please note: That is also a joke.

Not much to report on the gaming front, as I have been wrapped up in watching Battlestar Galatica for the first time. I figure it's only a matter of time before I start going to Star Trek conventions and getting married in some mass wedding at a comics convention. Hexic still won't let me get the last achievement I need. I'm sure this is just a glitch. I can't possibly be this bad at the game...or can I? While I was at a Best Buy in NJ this past weekend, I found one of those charity bracelets for sale. The money was to benefit the Boys and Girls Club so I decided to buy one. What's so special about this bracelet you might ask? Check it out:




That's right. It's say's Xbox 360 on one side and Game.Compete.Win on the other. Well, it's for a good cause and I figure this way people can stereotype me from afar now. I feel tagged like a wild bear that's found it's way to the city. I picked one up for my boss and Ruffneck. Now we can all be tagged as gamer geeks together. Isn't it great?
Related Posts with Thumbnails