Saturday, April 29, 2006

That's What G.R.A.W.s Are For

I only played 2 games yesterday: Bejeweled 2 and GRAW. I was enjoying Bejeweled until my 360 froze up and I lost all of my points and my save so now I have to start over in Endless mode. So then it was on to GRAW co-op Elimination at around 1:00 this morning.

Co-op against the baddies went well except for the one time I actually found myself considering a team kill. Now, I'm not like that normally (my team kills really have all been accidental). But I had a supper sweet spot last night, you know what I mean, the perfect place to shoot bad guys before they even make it close to the team. When out of nowhere, one of my teammates walks right in front of me and basically takes the spot. Now, would it have been ok for me to shoot him? Or did I do the right thing by walking around aimlessly for the rest of the match? Ah well, no biggie I actually got a lot of kills last night so one little tiny non-incident won't change that. Go me! We had a blast, as usual.

What a way to start your day! If I went back and looked, I would probably find that most of my blog entries have gushed and sighed about how good GRAW is so I'm really trying to not repeat myself here with the same old things. However, I would like to have GRAW's babies. There! I'm done, I promise!

Holy Grenade Launcher, I love that game!

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails