Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another One Bites The Dust

G.R.A.W. was once again the game of choice last night and I couldn't have been happier. Man, do I love infinite baddies! The only downside to that is that if you have a lot of people playing with you, it can be hard to find a good spot at times. What's a girl to do? Start throwing grenades of course! Most of my kills last night were due to pitching grenades as far as the eye could see. Brilliant!

In other news, the last lingering 360-less TehBias member has finally bitten the bullet and got his 360 this morning! Woo hoo!!! So tonight we will once again join in on some G.R.A.W. co-op missions I'm sure. I really hope they patch in some new missions soon as this is one of my favorite multiplayer modes. Welcome to Next Gen FetterDave!

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails