Saturday, April 15, 2006

You're It!

DOA4 doesn't get much play with our group anymore. I'm not sure why, because I love playing it on Live. Well, today RuFfNeCk and I fought out a few rounds and then headed to the lobby. Attribute it to being overly tired, bored or just plain juvenile, but somehow we ended up playing "tag" in the DOA4 lobby.

This basically consists of one of us chasing the other around...well, I'm sure you know how tag is played. At the risk of sounding ego-centric, I totally ruled at DOA4 Lobby Tag. Don't believe me? Well below you will find photographic evidence of my greatness. (Notice my ninja side laughing in triumph as RuFfNeCk bows before me) DOA4 just got a whole lot better. I don't even mind that RuFfNeCk owns me in Ghost Recon, PDZ, Burnout Revenge, PGR3, Marble Blast Ultra...wait...Did he let me win?
Related Posts with Thumbnails