Monday, April 10, 2006

NY, NY and the Death of Corallis

I got back from my trip to NYC yesterday. What a trip! I was able to meet up with a fellow TehBias-er and we had a blast! I'm ready to go back now that I've caught up on some sleep. (Of course I hit almost every game store they had while I was there)

On the gaming front: Kameo co-op is a lot of fun. The game froze up on us once (my side, I was hosting) but other than that it ran smoothly and gave us no problems. Bosses are always easier to kill with two people. We were wishing we had unlocked more missions by the time we were through with the three I had already unlocked. I actually haven't beat the Water Temple level yet but we were able to play it in co-op which was nice. I was really hoping that by beating Corallis in co-op, it would put me past that part in the single player but no such luck. Deep Blue's controls are so broken that I shudder to think of going back and trying to beat that boss again by myself. What's a girl to do?

BTW, is it bad that I drove 10 hours, came straight home and went right to playing the 360? Nah...it was worth it.
Related Posts with Thumbnails