Wednesday, April 19, 2006

We Don't Need No Stinkin' Guns!

Ah G.R.A.W., how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. Playing through the co-op missions for the millionth time. It never gets old and I never learn. (I always die in the same spots, if I don't blow myself up or get team killed first)

2. Realizing that no one has said anything for a while. After a minute of "Hello? Guys? Who's still with me? Anyone? Bueller?" it hits you that you're all alone. Surrounded by baddies...One really is the saddest experience you'll ever know.

3. But most of all, G.R.A.W. is about knowing that no one if perfect. Not even G.R.A.W. That's right, even our sweet little Ghost Recon makes mistakes. Take for example, last night when observing FetterDave in all of his newfound 360 glory, one of my fellow dead soldiers remarks, "Why doesn't Dave have a gun?" Huh? Lo and behold, FetterDave has his gun stowed safely on his back yet somehow bullets were being shot from his empty hands. His empty hands that were also aiming, reloading and taking down baddies. How is this possible you ask? One never questions the logic of love, one simply flows along with it without asking why. One also enjoys the picture below of FetterDave shooting out of his hands. (It's kinda like if Rambo and Spiderman had a baby, it would be FetterDave...cause he shoots bullets out of his hands instead of webs, see?)

G.R.A.W. + ICandee 4-Eva

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails