Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Not Every Blog Entry Needs A Point

Yesterday I returned my rental copies of Tomb Raider and Call of Duty 2 because I have this unholy fear of returning anything late. That's one of the reasons I don't even like to rent games because I always feel pressured to play as fast as I can and return it before they start calling. The other reason is that if I like the game, I've already spent $8.00 that won't go towards the purchase of it (unless I want to be evil and never return the game, then they'll just charge the balance to me). The problem with that is that I adore my GameRush guys (they all know me on sight now) and I really don't want to make them mad at me.

What's the point of all this? ... Actually I don't remember where I was going with this so I'll make up a new point. After returning the game, my guys decided to play some COD2 multiplayer and they had the biggest room yet. Crap! Ah well, no biggie. I spent the greater part of the night cycling through almost every Arcade I have to date and watching Spongebob Squarepants on DVD. It occurs to me that this doesn't quite seem like the party life, but then I spent most of my early twenties as a club chick, so in a way, gaming couldn't have come along at a better time.

Anyhoodily doodily, Call of Duty 2 is next on my list of "To Be Purchased" as soon as I figure out how to buy it without breaking my bank. I'm very grateful for the apparent "slow down" in game releases (although I did add Brain age for my DS this past weekend).

In other news, I am on the 5th mission in Perfect Dark Zero co-op with my darling of a RuFfNeCk who doesn't seem to mind coming to my rescue when I'm surrounded by badly rendered baddies trying to shoot me. He's either the most patient person I've ever known or he's suppressing his frustration with my gameplay and will errupt one day and take out an entire block full of people. Let's hope it the former.

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails