Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Map Gorging and Doll Domination

Well it's finally happened. I am officially burned out on Far Cry's map editor. I can't believe it! Why didn't I take a break before it was too late??? Idiot! So Far Cry will return to the back burner for a while. Not sure what I'll be going for next because as I look over my collection of fabulous games that are worth playing, the only thing I can think is, "All these games suck". Now of course they don't suck but getting burned out on a game can sometimes create a ripple effect that touches other games.

Long story short, I have no witty story to share today. But to make up for it, I'm enclosing a link to a video of the Frag Dolls kicking the IGN editors' asses in Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter: Enjoy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails