Friday, May 19, 2006

UNO the Barbarian

Wow, I actually didn't even log into Live last night! I can't remember the last time I wasn't on Live. It was a weird feeling, let me tell you. I have been on tonight: trying to finish Jewel Quest which has really turned into a joke and playing UNO with some of the guys from TehBias. I must say that playing UNO has taught me something about myself: I'm am on the path to the Dark Side. (Achievement points to me for Star Wars reference.)

This game brings out the absolute worst in me! I pride myself on my ladylike behavior while playing games (for the most part anyway) but this game turns me into some kind of 4-letter word connoisseur with a mouth that would make sailors blush. I've noticed that this actually happens to all of us when we're playing together. We're like some kind of Mega Beasts battling for dominance in the pack. Grrrrr...But I must say that it is all in good fun. We always end every UNO session with tears and good wishes so it balances out.
Related Posts with Thumbnails