Wednesday, May 17, 2006

E3 High, Gaming Crash

Remember when you were a kid and you got all hopped up on sugar? You'd run around, screaming or hitting your sibling or whatever only to crash one hour later and not feel like doing anything?

Well, welcome to Post E3 Week. Last week I was like a kid in a candy store and this week I'm like Veruca Salt falling down the chute in Willy Wonka. I am in a gaming slump. Can anything be more depressing? I have so many good games and they all suck. So bored....

Unfortunately when I find myself bored, my hair is usually the one to suffer. It gets cut, bleached, dyed or something else bad happens to it. Happily enough, I find myself having a particularly fabulous hair day so it gets a reprieve...this time. So what do I do with this gaming boredom? Finish up the games that are currently collecting dust on my shelves? Nah... Go rent a new game I've yet to try? Nah...

I know! Change my blog theme and dress up my dog!

Ah yes...A blog so pink it'll burn the retinas right out of your eyeballs. A dog that loves me so faithfully, he'll sit still while I dress him up. I so hope this slump is over soon...for my dog's sake...
Related Posts with Thumbnails