Thursday, May 4, 2006

I'm One Happy Little Tree

Whenever I feel stressed out or in too much of a hurry, I know that I can cut on PBS and find my favorite shrink: Bob Ross. The oil painter with a heart of gold and an afro the size of Delaware has been calming people down for years. In 20 minutes the man could take a brush, paints and create some sort of nature scene that never failed to blow me away. Well, my friends, it looks like we may finally get our chance to do the same.

In what seems now like old news (but is new to me), Bob Ross Inc. has announced an intention to bring bob Ross to the Nintendo DS and the Wii.

"The Bob Ross video game, currently untitled, is planned to be developed for PC, the Nintendo DS handheld & on Nintendo's next-gen system coming later this year, code named Revolution. Release date was not announced. AGFRAG is currently seeking a publisher."

This was listed on the Bob Ross website in March 2006 and I haven't been able to track down any more information at this time, but wow! Bob Ross is back! (In game form) Viva Nintendo!

See full news article HERE.

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails