Monday, May 22, 2006

A Case of the Mondays

Today is just one of those days where all you can do is hope the rest of the week will be better. Today hasn't been entirely terrible, for instance my interview is up over on Gamers Behind The Spaces which is very exciting, so go check it out and really just go see BD's blog in general, he writes a good one. Also, I just found out that I have Memorial Day off next week, which is another good thing. I saw Batman Begins for the first time over the weekend and absolutely loved it. So what's the problem with today anyway?

Well, due to circumstances beyond my control, I unfortunately had to miss the XUG Girl's Night on Live so I'm really bummed about that. The Nyko Gameface is not living up to my expectations and I'm just not all that satisfied with it at the moment. I'm still in my gaming slump and I think I'm coming down with a cold or something. Anyone have cheese to go with my whine? Sheesh...LOL

Anyhoodily doodily, I'll be fine by the time I get home from work and I'll be more than ready to meet others on Live and get the newest Oblivion download, that way I'll have it handy in case I ever actually start playing the game.
Related Posts with Thumbnails