Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Return of Pong: Rockstar Style

Well, I broke down and added Rockstar's Table Tennis to my 360 library. This is actually a fun little game that induces much anger and various curses. In a good way of course. I've had fun playing (or trying to play) through the tournaments but I must admit that playing online with other people is a lot more fun. There also seems to be an option where anyone can watch you play which is a very cool mechanic...it's also a little creepy. "I always feel like...somebody's watching meeeee..." At any rate, RuFfNeCk and I played a couple of games and we discovered that there really are no losers...except for RuFfNeCk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting ICandee, You Game and taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails