Saturday, May 13, 2006

Best Week Ever

Wow, what a week! So many great games and other things revealed, E3 seems to have been a success and now all we have to do is wait on the release dates on our favorite new games coming out for the 360. Aside from all of the frantic downloading and general drooling, here are my highlights:

My Diamond card came this week. It's finally here!!! The Frag Dolls added two new dolls to their ranks. TeamXbox has posted a good interview with DOAX2 daddy, Itagaki. I finally got to play with one of my MSN Spaces buddies! Noble Downfall joined the TehBias guys and I for some GRAW last night. Thanks for the game Brian, had a blast! I am officially obsessed with Viva Pinata. The figureheads over at TehBias should be posting a new podcast sometime today. Look for it here. Having trouble hunting down the Nyko Intercooler Fan for your sweaty 360? Look no further, RuFfNeCk found it at OGaming. I stumbled upon a very cool blog yesterday, Anjo Banjo. Quite the groovy chick gamer and fantastic artist, so check her out. I joined the forums over at Totally360.com this week so you can find me there as well as at TehBias.

I'm sure there's more but I'm still recovering from massive downloading on Live. Again, best week ever for gaming and I cannot wait to see these games and consoles in person, so to speak. I love gaming!

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails