Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Let's Hear It For the Boys

I am a girl and I like to play video games.

I've been primarily silent on the topic of "girl gamers" and I have been so for the most part because I have experienced nothing but good things from the people I game with, the stores I buys games from and the industry that creates those games. I would like to say that while I do not doubt that there have been and continue to be female gamers that are harassed and belittled in the gaming community, I have been fortunate enough to have experienced none of that.

So I would just like to say thank you to all of the wonderful guys I game with and the great guys here at MSN Spaces. I have to say that it is a blast to play and talk with you all. For every headshot, takedown or Draw Four card I may receive from you, it's always comforting to know that I will soon be able to return the favor and we'll all laugh about it later. Thanks for the laughs, thanks for the smack talk,
thanks for the games.
Related Posts with Thumbnails