Friday, May 26, 2006

I Fought the GRAW and the GRAW Won

I missed out on all the GRAW action last night, but I've been told that playing was harsh due to frequent drops and stutters on Live. At least this gives me a chance to get in on the rematch.

I'm still working on Jewel Quest. I'm almost done with the entire game at which point I'm planning on yanking the game out of my Arcade, spitting on it and then lighting it on fire. That'll teach it!

In superficial news, I went for a girly day today and after getting a wonderful manicure and pedicure decided to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time. Now I did not yell out, "Kelly Clarkson!" a la 40 Year Old Virgin, but I think at one point I did whisper "Ruben Studdard" under my breath.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails