Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Set Your Downloads to Stun

During last year's E3 I hadn't decided whether or not I was buying a 360. So for me, E3 2005 was interesting I suppose. This year's E3, however, is a different story.

Combine E3 with the Xbox Live Marketplace and you've got pure Microsoft genius in my mind. This was one of the best ideas they ever had. (Although a better idea would be to somehow get downloads faster when a bajillion people are all trying to get the Halo 3 announcement at the same time. lol)

Last night I got home from work and all I did was chat and download Marketplace E3 goodness. It took me over 2 hours to download UNO, but it's now mine...all mine! I was able to get the Halo 3 announcement, the trailer for Fable 2, Lost Planet Demo and UNO before I called it a night. And you can believe I'm going back for more tonight! I believe I'll wait to post impressions of all of my E3 Marketplace riches when I have all the ones I want.

Until then, keep reaching for the downloads!

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails