Tuesday, May 2, 2006

My New Quest: Jewels Set In Achievements

Last night I finally got around to downloading the demo of Jewel Quest for the Arcade. I passed the first board and then a little box popped up that said, "You've earned an Achievement! Unlock the full game now to keep your achievement and continue playing!" So of course I added more points and bought the game. I mean, come on! They're dangling achievements right in front of my face...That's below the belt Microsoft...below the belt...

"Come on little girl...you know you want this Achievement...add points so you can buy this game that costs too much and that you'll put waaayyyy too much time into...That's a good girl...Buy the game...You don't want to be the only one without this Achievement do you?...Muwahahaha"

Damn you Microsoft and your addictive Arcade games with their addictive Achievements and general addictiveness! *fist righteously shaking in air*

Ah well, it's a good enough game that should bring me hours of lost time and premature aging. Go Xbox Live Arcade! I bow to your mightiness...

ICandee
Related Posts with Thumbnails