Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Prince Has Returned

I am quite the Katamari fan. Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari are games that have never gotten old for me and I keep praying that somehow these gems of the PS2 will become backwards compatible on the 360. (Hey, stranger things have happened...Wii anyone? $600 PS3...anyone?) So I'm sure you can imagine the sound of my heart breaking when it was announced that there would be no more Katamari games after the release of Me and My Katamari for the PSP. No more Katamari...ever!

Well today, while on one of my promenades through Gamespot, I came across this article: Pac-Man World Rally being released for the GameCube. Now, there would seem to be nothing incredibly unusual about this article until one of the screenshots caught my eye (see below).

Now, who could this mysterious kart driver be? Mario? Samus? Pac-Man himself? NO! It's the Prince! My sweet little Prince has come back to me in the form of a Namco-GameCube-PacMan-Kart game! Woo hoo! Time to dust off the ole GameCube. At least until I can play this on the Wii. Done and done.
Related Posts with Thumbnails