Saturday, June 3, 2006

Word To My Mother

1. Jewel Quest has seen fit to finally give me my "Finished the Game" achievement. Once I logged into the game again, it updated. Woo hoo! Finally, my Quest is complete...

2. I apologize for not being on Live very much the past couple of days, I find myself still in a little bit of a slump but hopefully that will turn around soon.

3. Part of the reason I haven't been on Live to play with anyone is that I recently bought New Super Mario Bros. for my DS. Anyone that has a DS needs to have this game. Period.

And the real reason for this blog: My mom is very supportive of just about everything I do and this includes gaming. She has listened as I tried to explain exactly what next-gen meant. She has sat patiently as I showed her Live, different games I like to show off to non-gamers (i.e. Oblivion, PGR3, etc) and even seemed interested in what happened at E3 this year. But I guess that's the role of moms, to support their children in whatever halfway sane hobby they may be interested in. My mom has recently entered the "My Mom Rules" Hall of Fame. Check out what she had made for me. If you can't tell what it is, it's a necklace that's says ICandee. The picture's posted below. My mom is so cool...

Have a great weekend everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails