Sunday, June 18, 2006

Call of ICandee 2 and Underage Gaming

Call of ICandee 2 and Underage Gaming

Last night was awesome, both in the games played and the view of said games. The picture was so clear and sharp on my boss' TV that my retinas were burned right out of my skull, but it was worth it. We put in GRAW for a little while before they left and then once the kiddies were in bed I played some Table Tennis, Hexic, Burnout Revenge, UNO and Call of Duty 2.

Last night was the first time I had played COD2 on Live in a long, long time. This game really is fun in multiplayer. I got my share of kills in deathmatch as well as a run of "spawn-take two steps-die, spawn-take two steps-die" moments but it was a lot of fun none the less.

The best thing that happened last night was watching my boss' 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter play Star Wars Battlefront 2. The 6 year old kept forgetting to use the right thumbstick to aim and she still ended up with more kills than me. Oh well, start 'em young I always say. My boss says that his son is better at Halo 2 than he is...hmmmm....experiment time! I say my boss should keep his son up one night. His son could be playing Halo 2 with us while my boss would stay on the headset talking with us as if he's the one playing. I'd love to see if everyone would get schooled by an 8 year old.

Speaking of kids, to all the Dad Gamers out there: Have a great Father's Day!
Related Posts with Thumbnails