Friday, June 9, 2006

Podcast-O-Rama and Perfectly Dark Maps

Once again I have come face to face with my love/hate relationship with Perfect Dark Zero. You know when you break up with someone and you see them in public for the first time and it's awkward but you want to make sure that you look your best and that you don't care that they betrayed and disappointed you and you act like everything's ok? Well, that would be me and PDZ. I admit it to all of you, yes, I did spend 500 MP today for the new maps. Then RuFfNeCk (Chris) and I played through them all with some of the new bots.

Now, I was actually pretty impressed for the most part with the new scenery. My favorite is Trench for sure, but they all had their charm about them. One complaint I can make is that 3 of them are nighttime maps and let me tell you, they are nothing but night. That can make for some visibility problems and I couldn't help but wish that I had Lara Croft's boob light to help me see better. As Chris said, it was "perfectly dark". All in all, not bad. But once again, the spending 4-5 clips of ammo on a bot just to kill it is still very frustrating for me. But I did get quite a lot of kills so I was satisfied.

In other news, the podcast is up and running at TehBias.com. You can get it there now or wait for it to be posted at the TehBias podcast.net page. The TB podcast page is good to go to to download all the ones you've missed, so go there and the "girl" edition should be up sometime soon. Enjoy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails