Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Lagbusters!

Well, the dashboard update finally came in yesterday and I could see a difference almost right away. Unfortunately that difference wasn't all good and I'm really hoping it's just me and not the update itself. My 360 seems to not be responding to certain things, such as when I try to join a game with friends and when it asks me to insert the disc and I click "ok", it doesn't start the game.

The biggest issue I'm having at the moment however is that it seems something is funky with my internet speed (and I don't mean funky as in getting down with my bad self). Private chat, online games and even navigating the menus are running at slideshow speed. What it basically boiled down to last night was that I ended up playing Hexic while my friends where tearing it up in COD2. Nooooooooooooooo!!

On a side note, it looks like Ridge Racer 6 and Condemned have joined the ranks of the $40 360 games. Which would be great news for me if I wasn't such a sissy and could play through Condemned. I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised by the 360 game price drops. Yay Next Gen! (When do we start calling it "current gen"?)

The podcast is a go to record tonight so my 360 will be getting a rest although I'm going to try and get my speed back up so I'll be ready to get my frag on soon enough. I'm so going through withdrawls at the moment...
Related Posts with Thumbnails