Monday, June 26, 2006

In Your Face Coffee Plantation!

Last night we conquered the "Coffee Plantation" co-op mission in GRAW. Finally! This mission was a nightmare trying to complete...until we tried the Shipping Dock mission. Sheesh...Part of it is simply not knowing the maps yet or the best way to go about completing objectives and part of it is what I like to call "too many cooks in the kitchen" or "too many gamers in the map" syndrome. But we ended up with some great teamwork and you really need it during Coffee Plantation. (I admit to getting a slight thrill when I would tell them not to cross the bridge and they would do it anyway only to drop like flies. Muwahaha, I do know what I'm doing some of the time you know.)

The best part of the night for me was during the Coffee Plantation mission when there's a vehicle that shows up near the beginning of the mission. It will usually either come across the bridge towards you or come in behind you. What made the moments with this vehicle so funny was that if you didn't take it out right away, you'd hear one warning "Here it comes!" and then your team members deaths would start scrolling at the top of the screen. The vehicles in that mission are no joke. Awesome!

That's about as far as we got last night, completing one mission and getting schooled on another but it's all shiny happy fun. I'm hoping to get in much more GRAW action before I leave for New York on Friday. Go GRAW go!
Related Posts with Thumbnails