Thursday, June 8, 2006

Can You Marry A Game?

I'm sure that's legal somewhere...

As all of you I'm sure know by now, GRAW is up for some major DLC at the end of June. All I can say is I love you GRAW! COD2 was vying for my affection but GRAW's coming back! New maps, new lighting on current maps, new game modes, new camo and faces and 4 brand spanking new co-op missions. Can this day get any better? When I first heard about it, my mouth literally filled with saliva. Yes...I love the game that much, I have no shame...

Oh right, my speed issues (internet speed that is). Well, my sweetheart of a RuFfNeCk brought up a theory that someone in my neighborhood was stealing my bandwidth. What?! That fiend! That thief! They must be found and shot down at once! So we investigated and yes, someone was stealing bandwidth and that devilish, devious miscreant was...

Me.

Apparently, the security on my router was set to "three sheets to the wind" mode which caused me to go from being on my router while on Live to someone else's router in my neighborhood and vice versa. For the love of...But RuFfNeCk fixed everything for me with tighter security to boot so all is right with the world once again. Sorry mysterious neighbor!

In other news, after we recorded the podcast, we got into some Burnout Revenge online and were actually able to get 6 of us in the room. What a rush this game gives you! Vrrrroooommm...
Related Posts with Thumbnails