Sunday, June 11, 2006

Game On!

Yesterday was the Day of The Game as it seemed like I played a lot. I finally won the Amateur Circuit in Table Tennis, watched some of the TehBias guys play a tournament, got my 300,000 points achievement in Feeding Frenzy and worked a little more on getting that last achievement I need in Hexic. I ended the night in UNO with RuFfNeCk and Sean80. Quite a busy little night, but it was nice to get excited about playing games again.

I even played some Brain Age and started a new town in Animal Crossing on the DS. I decided to just tear down my previous town and start over since I hadn't been in my first town in months and I was scared to go back. I'm not sure that was the best idea because once I started over I realized that I had done a lot in the first one that I now have to do over again. (I had collected every fossil, caught a bee, had a few rare flowers, had every fruit and had the biggest house and store upgrade.) Oh well, back to the drawing board for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails