Thursday, March 2, 2006

Ah...March Is The Sweetest Month...

Hello March! Watcha knowin'? Good to see your new games growin'...

March is finally here! Burnout Revenge...GRAW...Oblivion...God of War for 20 bucks! Can it get it any sweeter? Kameo who? Perfect Dark what? Zuma which? Ahhh...Breathe in the fresh air of the newest hotness coming soon. I've already warned family and friends to not expect to see me for the next month. (Unless they're playing with me online of course.) How many times can you call in sick before you're fired?

By the way, can anyone please tell me add a url to link a site in a blog entry? I've tried the help menu, using html tags as well as the standard forum [url] tag to no avail. I'm sure this is a situation where the answer is right in front of my face, but darned if I can find it. The answer itself or a site with the answer would make me eternally grateful...
Related Posts with Thumbnails