Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hi, My Name Is ICandee and I am a Reconoholic

How in the world I missed playing Ghost Recon games when I first started gaming is beyond me. I am hooked on this series. I just added Ghost Recon 2 and Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike to my game collection. Being a person that is chronically bad at first person shooters, these games haven't been giving me too much trouble at all. I think that it's because the fixed third person tricks me into thinking the controls are easier. Hey, whatever works, right? I've been having a blast with AW and can't wait to get into some GR2 and SS multiplayer.

In other news, Me and My Katamari (PSP) has been getting smacked around a little bit due to repetitive levels and nasty loading leeches. I'm woman enough to admit that this game is what's going to give me incentive to finally buy a PSP (once the price drops later this week) so I'm hoping my undying affection for the series will overcome any shortcomings of the game. This is especially important because apparently there won't be any more Katamari games. *pause to wipe away tears* Daxter has been getting great reviews and that may just make two PSP games I'm actually interested in.

In other 360 news, I have been working my butt off to get the 300k point achievement in Feeding Frenzy. I'm not usually an achievement whore unless I know it's something I can accomplish, then it takes over my brain until I do it. Unfortunately, Feeding Frenzy resets your score after every game so unless you get 300k the first run through, you have to start the game completely over to try and hit 300,000 points. Bastards! Yesterday, I made it to 296k before it was game over. Freakin' fish for jerks! I will get that achievement if it's the last thing I do!
Related Posts with Thumbnails