Wednesday, March 8, 2006

And So It Begins...

Happy G.R.A.W. Day! I picked up my pre-ordered copy and paid a whole $0.23 on it thanks to trade-ins. Woo hoo! I completed the training mission on my lunch break and began my first official journey into the world of Ghost Recon. Every button on the controller is used for something and there's probably some kind of phantom button presses I don't even know about. Coming from the viewpoint of a GR noob, I played through the training mission in a delicious fog of confusion. No worries, I had fun anyway and got the opportunity to chat with a friend that called out of work sick today to celebrate the release of G.R.A.W. Unfortunately I do not have that luxury considering my boss is a bigger gaming freak than I am and he would have seen right through my fake coughs and sneezes. Darn it...

So here I am, ready to forgo sunlight and family in favor of 16 player online co-op and headshottie goodness. (My head being the one shot) My squad needs me so see you in Hell diet and exercise!
Related Posts with Thumbnails