Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Water Water Everywhere

I know in the past I have posted regarding the irritating task of having to water flowers every day in Animal Crossing: Wild World. Well earlier today during one of my frequent visits to animalxing.com, I found an article on flower hybrids and read an interesting fact: You only have to water dying (brown) flowers and you're wasting your time watering all of them. Well hell...Now they tell me!!

Speaking of water: Is it me or is the elemental warrior, Deep Blue, (Kameo) the biggest pain in the gaming butt? I'm enjoying the game, loving the beautiful graphics and then along comes Deep Blue. Yikes!
The controls for this warrior are atrocious. I can only hope that after I have completed the Water Temple level, I never have to use him again...
Related Posts with Thumbnails