Sunday, February 5, 2006

Obligatory Introduction Entry

Hello fellow gamers and blog lurkers! This is my very first blog entry here at MSN (obviously). I am 29 years old and have been gaming for about a year and a half now. (Feels like it's been longer)

From what I've read, it seems that most women start gaming through a boyfriend, husband, etc. I may be the only one that got addicted to video games and can lay the blame solely on my boss' head. *waving to boss*

He would talk about video games and whatnot while my eyes glazed over and I made a "to do" list in my head. One day back in 2004 I actually started listening to him talk about a game called Fable. For some reason I was intrigued and decided to ask my parents for an XBox for Christmas that year. Well, surprise! My boss actually gave me an XBox and Fable for my Christmas bonus and that started a domino effect of obssessive gaming I never even knew was in me.

Since then I have added the following to my collection:

GameCube
PS2
Nintendo DS
SNES
And my pride and joy: XBox 360

You can check out my game collection through "Groovy Links". Happy gaming!
Related Posts with Thumbnails