Tuesday, February 7, 2006

"Can't Someone Else Do It?"

It occurs to me that in high school, I was a big procrastinator. If I paper was due, you'd usually find me sitting outside the room finishing it right before I had to turn it in. I still got good grades, but it just goes to show that a leopard never forgets...no wait...oh forget it. : P

In other news, TehBias has a new podcast up, this time on the biggest disappointments in gaming for 2005. It's a great podcast, but I was kind of hoping that they would mention their disappointment at no one buying Psychonauts last year. It's still a "bleeping" good podcast however. (PDZ's armor was mentioned...it's not just me! Yes!)

In other, other news, I forgot to water my red turnip last night and it's gone today. Freakin' watering! Why Animal Crossing Wild World...WHY?!?! They should have named it Animal Crossing Water World...
Related Posts with Thumbnails