Sunday, February 5, 2006

The Ghost Of Gaming Past

So one day my brother walks in and says to me, "Uh...hey....uh...you...uh...want this?" He then proceeds to hand me a box. Inside that box was a SNES one of his friends had given him. This of course brought back memories of my brother having one of these when they first came out...and how he would only let me play for about 5 minutes before ripping the controller out of my hand so he could "help" me. (I suppose gaming has always been in my blood)

Now, who would turn down a free console, no matter what it was? No one I know, that's for sure! Not only did I get a SNES for free but I also got 22...yes, you read correctly...22 SNES games! Jackpot! Woo hoo!

Ironically, I don't recognize half these games so I'm pretty sure that technically all 22 games combined probably add up to 4 or 5 decent ones. Ah well...free is free! Check out what games I got in my game collection, listed in Groovy Links.

And go buy Psychonauts!
Related Posts with Thumbnails