Sunday, March 8, 2009

Guys and Dolls: Gaming Version

Since I don't have a lot of time to game now that Toot is here, I figured I'd watch other people play games. (And don't bother pointing out the irony of taking the time to watch others play games instead of playing them myself because I've already thought of that.) Anyhoo, get ready because March 10th it begins: WCG Ultimate Gamer a new reality show about gaming on SCI FI channel (And don't bother pointing out the irony of a gaming reality show being on the SCI FI channel because I've already thought of that.)

I'm going to give this show a go. (Rhymes FTW!) After all, the contenders include a Frag Doll, a former Frag Doll and a Frag Doll community member so it can't be that bad, eh? (Unless you don't like the Frag Dolls I suppose)

Wait...why isn't this show running on G4? (I'd make a disparaging remark about G4 here but they show Ninja Warrior so I'm going to cut them a break...this time...)

On with the show!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting ICandee, You Game and taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails