Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Battlestar Galactrix

My sweet RuFfNeCk acquired the new Puzzle Quest game for the DS: Puzzle Quest Galactrix. For those of you that played the original Puzzle Quest on either the PSP, Xbox 360 or DS, here's a brand spanking new version...this time set in space! Oooooo!

The graphics are pretty par for the course and



there's a pretty good story line I guess except that




something really bugs me about the game




that I can't quite put my finger on




hmmmm...Oh well, I'm sure it'll come to me! Anyhoo, I'm still waiting on 25 comments on my welcome post. I will draw a random name out of those comments and they will win some fab gaming schwag from yours truly! (I was going to post a picture of said schwag but I'm too lazy. Maybe later!)

3 comments:

  1. I still need to get back to work on Puzzle Quest......

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh yeah BSG 3 episodes left OMG !

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yes I know these 3 comments dont count ....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ICandee, You Game and taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails