Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Attack of the Arcade...With Prizes

RuFfNeCk got me a memory card for the 360 so I could save my profile on it. Reason being that he has every Arcade game and since I'm very picky as to what and where my points go to, this is the perfect solution for me to try out full versions of games without spending points on crap. (I'm talking to you Root Beer Tapper!)

Anyhoo, so today I tried out some Booty game (ironically it's about pirates, not the other kind of booty...oh well!) and Braid. (Yes, I realize I'm a year behind here) So as I'm sitting there getting bitch slapped by Braid, I get an idea. I usually get my best ideas while gaming and this session of failing to get all the puzzle pieces in Worlds 3, 4 and 5 was no exception.

Here's what I'm going to do: since SciFi's WCG Ultimate Gamer is not as horrible as say, G4's current line up of non award winning crap-o-rama. (Ninja Warrior being the exception of course) I got the idea to reward you (yes, you!) my loyal readers (all 3 of you) for watching Ultimate Gamer.

Every week I will be watching the show and blogging my various witty and I'm sure often hilarious thoughts and anecdotes the following day. Your job is to read said blog, leave a comment (about your thoughts on the show, just to say hello or tell me how great I am...all viable options for comment leaving) and then e-mail your answer to a question about that week's episode that you will only know if you have watched the show because the answer will not be here. Clear as mud, yes?

If there is no winner for the week, that week's prize will be added to the next week's prize and the winner for that week will win both. And on and on it goes...

So since I didn't have a prize for last week's episode, there will be 2 prizes to win this week. Here's what you will be playing for:

A Rock Band hat in honor of last week's episode. And...

In honor of this week's episode, the code for the Brawler Costume Pack for Street Fighter IV which sells for 320 MS points on Live. This pack includes all-new alternate costumes for Abel, El Fuerte, E.Honda, Rufus and Zangief.


So there you have it:

1. Watch WCG Ultimate Gamer on SciFi tonight at 10:00 PM.
2. Pay attention (DVRs are fab)
3. Come back here tomorrow.
4. Wipe the tears from your eyes as you read my stunningly amusing and insightful blog post about tonight's episode.
5. Comment on the post with something like, "Hey there ICandee, you make my life worth living."
6. Scratch your head as you try to answer my question about tonight's episode.
7. E-mail me at icandee360 at gmail dot com with your answer.

First person to comment here and then e-mail the correct answer wins both prizes. If no one wins, both prizes will go towards next week's Ultimate Gamepot (that's right, I just named this madness!).

Open to US and Canada residents.

Go watch Ultimate Gamer and I'll see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I don't get SciFi (or the soon to be SyFy :P), but speaking of TV shows did anyone watch Kings on NBC, it was pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Kings yet but I've heard good things. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I don't know if we get that show in Canada. Boo-urns. I want me a Rock Band hat. lol I'll have to take a look for the show though just to see what it's all aboot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww man I just heard about this show a week ago and doesn't sound that bad but I did missed the show....oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ICandee, You Game and taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails