Friday, January 30, 2009

Breaking the Law, Breaking the Law

Playing Fable 2 the other day, I noticed that I was inching closer and closer to the 10,000 gamerscore mark. This being a major landmark in my gaming career, my mind began racing with thoughts of how I could earn those final few points to finally break 10k. Fable 2 has a multitude of easily attainable achievements so obviously this was my first choice to get those final points.

I just got married so I could have a child...but I'm not ready to be tied down with children in Albion yet so I could finish up the part of the main quest I'm currently on but I'm having too much fun buying up every available bit of property so nuts to that idea...I could shoot the weapons out of a Hollowman's hands then shoot...blah blah blah...nah nah nah...hmmmm...

Long story short, I finally broke 10,000 gamerscore by getting married again and attaining the "Bigamy" achievement...Woo hoo! In your face monogamy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails