Thursday, January 1, 2009

And What a Year It Was

My first post of 2009, yahoo!

Since I spent most of 2008 pregnant (read: tired and hungry) and then most of 10/9/08 in labor before ICandee Jr was born on 10/10, I didn't have much time for games but I have high hopes for 2009. I got off on the right foot as I waited for the clock to hit midnight in Animal Crossing rather than watching the ball drop in New York. Very cool experience as fireworks were going off and my villagers were quite excited for the new year. I've invested in Lips, primarily because I wanted to sing "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas". (And I admit, "Every Little Step" by Bobby Brown...)

This year is bound to be a great year as I attempt to balance child rearing and gaming...Let the good games roll!
Related Posts with Thumbnails