Saturday, January 17, 2009

Downloading Into New Plot Points

Say what you will about download costs and how they just want more of our money for something that should have shipped with the game originally, but the new Fable II Knothole Island content is really good! (Can't find my thesaurus so "really good" will have to suffice) I like the idea of Albion expanding into new areas and I hope that they keep adding to it. So far, I've been very happy with my Fable II experience. I know before the game came out and after it initially did I was very excited and happy to see Albion again. Now that I have played through a decent portion of it, that opinion overall has not changed. I admit that I'm not all that charged with the way the co-op aspect works. (RuFfNeCk and I might as well have been arguing over whether or not to stop and ask for directions) But I don't play Fable for co-op anyway so that's a little gripe in my estimation.

The bottom line for Fable II is that my bottom line is littered with Microsoft points so keeping giving me more content...

I love gaming...
Related Posts with Thumbnails