Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two Cool Blogs and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

I've decided that cool people need two blogs, a MySpace page they never update, a Facebook page and Twitter updates to be really cool in this country...What a time we live in! USA! USA! USA!

Because I live such a fascinating life outside of gaming, I've decided to make a new blog where I can share my various witty remarks on everything from being a mother to TV to cooking, etc and so forth. I'll still maintain my adventures in gaming here because I can't bear to leave ICandee, You Game behind but just in case you'd like to check out my other life, here it is: Katamommy Damacy.

In other news, Puzzle Arcade is fun! Although I can't help feeling like the humans in Wall*E, riding around on my chair, letting a robot play tennis for me...
Related Posts with Thumbnails