Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hackers, Beat Agents and Daxter Oh My!

So here we are in the beginning of 2007 when I get to "resolute" that I'm going to finish more games this year (even though I won't but at least I can enjoy the "Season of Guilt for Not Finishing Games" when December rolls around).

On the bright side, I did "rack up" so to speak this holiday season...The addition of the PSP allowed me to add Daxter and Me and My Katamari to my collection. My fabulous fiance also got me the latest Halo book and Elite Beat Agents for the DS.

**Quick sidenote: You know what I love best about spyware and hackers? I think it's the way they try to get me to click on alert balloons by telling me to "Click this baloon"...Frakkin jerks...**

Anyhoo, Elite Beat Agents rules! Anyone with a DS that likes rhythm games needs to pick this up for sure. I'm going to try and get more into Gears of War and Rainbow Six Vegas now that things are starting to get back to normal. Woo hoo!

I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone in my first post of 2007...Now, on to the games!
Related Posts with Thumbnails