Monday, January 22, 2007

BC Psychonauts Are Go!

have to admit that I never thought backwards compatibility for the 360 was that big of a deal. Once I got the 360, I was ready to move on to the "next generation of games" and besides, I kept my original Xbox so if I ever wanted to play old games (which I doubted) I could do so on my Xbox. There were two, maybe three games I wished was BC but other than that, whatever. I really liked Jade Empire but I have to be honest that when I put that game into my 360, what used to be a beautiful game on the Xbox (and my 24 inch TV) made me vomit in my mouth a little when I saw it "upgraded" on the 360 (and my new 51 inch TV). Bleech...

But that was then...

Now that Psychonauts is BC on the 360...all gaming hell has broken loose in the best possible way. I spent a good four hours playing it over the weekend and I have to say: it looks great and it plays great. I don't even mind so much that I don't have access to my friends list while I'm playing it. That is saying a lot for yours truly as I much prefer having my finger on the pulse of Live when I'm playing my 360...

For those that have yet to see the light on this game, go get it! It's cheap and has provided me with one of my more enjoyable experiences playing a BC game on the 360. Ah 360 Psychonauts...is there anything you can't do?
Related Posts with Thumbnails