Tuesday, October 31, 2006

God of War: Agean Sea

Ahhh...my first entry for September.

Well, my guests have gone home and things are returning to normal which means work which means blech...lol. I'd much rather hang out with Sean80 and RuFfNeCk (Chris) playing video games:



**You're seeing correctly, Sean still has the original DS...go make fun of him**

Or checking out the Live Bait vending machine:



Or discussing whether we should go on a murderous rampage because video games taught us to:



**Fake guns by the way**

Or meeting other TehBias members for dinner:



At any rate, that was the best time to be had in NC this past Labor Day weekend. We laughed, we cried, we played video games. Can a weekend get better than that? Oh yeah, we also drank beer...

By the way, thanks to everyone for your wishes and sympathies regarding my Grandmother's death. I really appreciate it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails