Saturday, November 4, 2006

We Interrupt This Blog for a Special News Bulletin

Tis the Weekend of Cool Things...

1. Incubus is the Artist of the Month on Xbox Live...WOO HOO!!! I adore Incubus (I actually have their autographs...in your face!) and am very pleased that we've gotten away from the Simpsons and Bedingfields of the music world...for at least a month anyway...

2. I traded in the bulk of my game and DVD collection yesterday. *sob* On the bright side, I ended up with enough credit to pre-order and fully pay for Gears of War, Viva Pinata and DOAX2 with even some credit left over. I can't decide if I want to put that credit towards Rainbow Six, the 360 camera or the 360 wireless headset...decisions, decisions...

3. Apparently a member over at ShackNews has a famous cousin, none other than Richard Steven Horvitz. The name may not be familiar but if you are cool, you know that he is the voice of Invader Zim. If you are super cool, you know that he is also the voice of Raz from Psychonauts. (Two awesome credits in an enormous list of voice work including Destroy All Humans) Richard Steven Horvitz, we salute you!

4. How much do you love Wikipedia? Between Google, Wikipedia and YouTube, I'm not sure why I ever leave my computer...

5. If you haven't tried Cooking Mama for the DS yet, you really should. A simple, repetitive game has never been so addictive...

6. Anyone else think that IGN is getting a little too whiny? Quit complaining about the 360 launch already! Just a thought...

7. I was given a ticket to MacHomer last night and went to check it out. For those of you that are not aware of this excellent show, it's one man performing The Simpsons performing MacBeth. If you get a chance, check it out.

In other news, BSG rules!
Related Posts with Thumbnails