Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Echo Darth Vader When I Say Noooooooooo!

ATTENTION: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO FOLLOW

OK, so it's not really important so much as interesting...actually it may not even be interesting so I apologize in advance...alright...here goes...

As of this Friday, I (ICandee) will be 30 years old. Yes yes I know that is hard to believe but trust me when I say I don't want to believe it either...

Therefore, I am running away to New York (for the weekend). I will see you all when I get back and I'm sure to have more pictures of $10 beers and museum oddities. Now if you will excuse, I'm off to try out Lumines...

Have a great weekend everyone! If you see some crazy lady on the news running down the streets of NY screaming, it's just me...or it may actually be just a crazy lady...
Related Posts with Thumbnails