Saturday, August 5, 2006

"Obey The Fist"

Where were we? Oh right: E3 will no longer allow us Bottom Feeders to play their reindeer games, I'm stuck at some catapillar boss in Super Princess Peach *pause for laughter*, the new Spaces/Windows/Live/Blog/Friends List Thing-A-Ma-Roo is starting to freak me out and Heath Ledger is the Joker. Hmmm...quite the eventful few days I must say...So then, we are all caught up...

Oh yeah, I have been a little absent from Spaces as well as Live, have I not? Well darlings, part of that is due to a general "meh" about games in general lately but the main reason is me running around trying to get my house in presentable order for the pitter patter of little feet that will join my household at the end of month. Actually, I should say big feet as Sean80 and RuFfNeCk are coming for a visit during Labor Day weekend. Woo hoo! We are planning to meet up with some other TehBias-ers while they're here as there are a few that live around the area.

I did try the Street Fighter demo out and after playing a couple of rounds and never getting one hit on the computer decided against purchasing the full version. Ah well, can't win them all!
Related Posts with Thumbnails