Friday, August 18, 2006

Everybody Was Kung Fu Writing...Hah!

Do you know, that yesterday I found an "article" written by an ignorant person regarding the Xbox 360. (If you were out and about yesterday, you probably read it too) So I immediately wrote a response of sorts here at ICandee, You Game which took me a good hour and a half last night. As I was finishing up and going to proof read, my browser froze and you guessed it, I had not saved a draft. So an hour and a half's work, all of my witty remarks and funny bits...dead....gone...I'm only telling you this so that someone out there knows that they could have been reading a very long, very funny, very right and true response to ignorance by yours truly (believe me, it was good too) and now that opportunity is gone forever...mainly because I have no desire to write it all over again and it's never any good the second time you write it anyway. Sorry y'all!

In happier news, my gaming "meh"-ness of epic proportions may be ending! Call out the trumpets, light the fireworks, never trust a big butt and a smile...I've been playing GRAW! Woo hoo! And if you've read Jay's latest post, I think I just found a reason to clean the weeds from my town in Animal Crossing...dear God, help us all...
Related Posts with Thumbnails