Friday, June 1, 2007

Boom Boom Banished to the Wii Room

OK, I admit it...I'm one of those gamers that will exclaim, "but I was hitting the right button and I died anyway! Stupid broken game..." Case in point: Boom Boom Rocket. I know for a fact that I was indeed pressing the Y button at the correct time but alas, the game is broken. I'm trying my best to complete Hard mode but holy firework Batman, I just don't think my thumb can move that fast!

In other relationship news, RuFfNeCk's power supply for his 360 died a painful death and while it is being whisked away for surgery at Microsoft Medical Center, we are having to share my 360 by switching out hard drives. This actually has gone smooth as silk...until last night...Having a PS3 in the house has meant that I have rediscovered We Love Katamari and decided to play through it again on the new system. Between that and my shouting matches with Boom Boom Rocket...well, let's just say that I became a little bit of a console hog last night and my poor fiance got banished to web surfing on the Wii (which is in our second gaming area). I felt bad but he got his revenge when he played Worms on the 360 with the guys and I had to listen to "Surprise!" and "Uh oh!" over and over and over again...AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Please let the power supply come back today-Please let the power supply come back today-Please let the power supply come back today
Related Posts with Thumbnails